At our supplemental bargaining session of February 15th 2018 the Local 804 contract negotiation committee has outright rejected Company proposals to:
- Eliminate “coffee time” for everyone. (Union has proposed restoring “coffee time” for everyone)
- Force drivers to work 4 day, 10 hour shifts at straight time
- Create part time ground delivery drivers
- Remove day after Thanksgiving as a holiday and remove all holiday pay unless employee works day before and day after holiday.
- Extend the free period limiting the time an employee can attain seniority
- Require Package “extra” drivers to work anywhere in Local 804 jurisdiction
- Deny Seniority to members covering vacation
The Local 804 Committee is dedicated to preserving and improving the language we have.
pdf Download Flyer (471 KB)