The Local 804 Store is open for business. Show your Teamster pride with Local 804 gear, including license plate frames, insulated cups, bumper stickers, pens and more. All proceeds go to the Ed Dougherty Memorial Scholarship Fund which awards scholarships to high school seniors who are the children of Local 804 members. Check back frequently. We'll be adding more items.
Westchester Medical Center is an out-of-network hospital effective June 1, 2019. Westchester Medical Center Health Network consists of the following facilities:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital of Westchester
- Bon Secours – Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bon Secours – Mercy Community Hospital
- Bon Secours – St. Anthony’s Hospital
The International Union’s top leadership has dismissed all internal union charges against President Vinnie Perrone, Vice President Chris Williamson, Trustee Anthony Cerulli and Union Representative Scott Damone.