Westchester Medical Center is an out-of-network hospital effective June 1, 2019. Westchester Medical Center Health Network consists of the following facilities:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital of Westchester
- Bon Secours – Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bon Secours – Mercy Community Hospital
- Bon Secours – St. Anthony’s Hospital
This change in your coverage is the result of negotiations between Empire BlueCross and the Westchester Medical Center Health network on a new multi-year agreement.
Until an agreement is reached, Westchester Medical Center will be an out-of-network hospital for dates of service beginning June 1, 2019.
For a complete list of care providers, use Find a Doctor online or call the Member Services number on your Empire member ID card.