Westchester Medical Center is back in-network retroactive to June 1, 2019. Westchester Medical Center Health Network consists of the following facilities:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital of Westchester
- Bon Secours – Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bon Secours – Mercy Community Hospital
- Bon Secours – St. Anthony’s Hospital
These facilities were temporarily treated as out-of-network during negotiations between Empire BlueCross and the Westchester Medical Center Health network.
Those negotiations are resolved and a new agreement has been reached. Westchester Medical Center is back in-network retroactive to June 1, 2019.
If you have a question or concern, call the Local 804 Health Fund at 718-786-5710.