Return to Work Form

It is your responsibility to inform Local 804 when you are returning to work after taking a Withdrawal Card. Informing the union when you come back to work will keep your membership in good standing and prevent you from falling behind on your union dues and owing back dues.

Fill out this form completely and include the date you are returning to work.