Withdrawal Card

It is critical that Local 804 members get a withdrawal card from Local 804 if leaving their jobs for any reason. This includes FMLA, retirement, layoff, resignation, discharge, military leave, disability or compensation. 

When you leave your job, call Local 804 at 718-786-5700 immediately to request a withdrawal card or fill out the form below.

Click here to download.