You can enhance your benefit package by signing up for voluntary payroll deducted benefits, including:
- Disability Income insurance
- Accident with disability insurance riders
- Supplemental Universal Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
Westchester Medical Center is back in-network retroactive to June 1, 2019. Westchester Medical Center Health Network consists of the following facilities:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital of Westchester
- Bon Secours – Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bon Secours – Mercy Community Hospital
- Bon Secours – St. Anthony’s Hospital
Local 804 will be holding our first Softball Tournament at the upcoming union cookout in Cunningham Park in Queens on Sunday, August 18.
Advance registration is required. The deadline is July 31.
Click here to register your team. Registration is for team captains only (one per team). Individual players should not register. Softball tournament coordinator Lou Barbone will follow up with team captains about rules, schedule and more.
The Local 804 Store is open for business. Show your Teamster pride with Local 804 gear, including license plate frames, insulated cups, bumper stickers, pens and more. All proceeds go to the Ed Dougherty Memorial Scholarship Fund which awards scholarships to high school seniors who are the children of Local 804 members. Check back frequently. We'll be adding more items.
The International Union’s top leadership has dismissed all internal union charges against President Vinnie Perrone, Vice President Chris Williamson, Trustee Anthony Cerulli and Union Representative Scott Damone.